*Acceptable ID form: PPS Card, Driver licence or Passport
1. TORC Sustainable Housing Responsibilities? (Choose the correct 2)
Community Consultation and Social InclusionSet up Tenant UtilitiesCarry out Repairs and Maintenance
2. Tenant Responsibilities (Choose the correct 2)
Ensure Neighbours cut their grassPay Rent on timeKeep your property in good condition
3. Who is permitted to stay in the property?
Any family member or friendOnly those listed on the Tenancy Agreement
4. Does TORC Sustainable Housing insure tenant’s 'belongings?
5. Tenants must check with their HSCO before making any alterations to the property?
6. Tenants are permitted to park anywhere in their estate?
7. How can you pay your rent?
An Post Household BudgetStanding OrderThrough our websitePostal orderAll of the above
8. What is an example of emergency repair?
No heating in adverse weather conditionsAir in radiator
9. What is an example of serious Anti-Social Behaviour?
Neighbourhood disputesDrug use
10. What are the benefits of Tenant Engagement?
Increased tenant satisfactionEnsures tenants have a real sayBetter relations between tenant & landlordAll of the above